We've stayed here in the past and decided that we'd return on our way heading North. We had a good night's sleep, and it was really nice having the Denny's connected through the hallway downstairs (didn't even have to leave the building!). We also appreciated having the hot breakfast in the morning. The old lady working in the breakfast area was very nice and welcoming to the guests.
However, we were a little disappointed with the bathroom. It was definitely in need of repair. The shower drain was broken and basically a hole in the bottom of the tub, it wasn't the cleanest on arrival, the shower curtain had pink mold on it, the door was coming apart at the bottom and the toilet appeared to have issues.
The bathroom is the sole reason for me rating 4/5 stars. Otherwise, this hotel would have gotten 5/5, as the rest of the room and hallways were clean and the beds were comfortable. We will probably stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Staff at Country Inn & Suites hotel in Fredericksburg, VA takes great pride in offering guest rooms and suites that ensure every guest feels right at home. Rooms include complimentary high speed wireless Internet access, cable TV, refrigerator and microwave, just to name a few. We are pleased to offer a complimentary continental Breakfast each morning. Don't forget to relax in our pool. We also have meeting space available for up to 100 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fredericksburg South (I-95) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns And Suites Fredericksburg South
- Country Inns & Suites Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Country Inn