Best Western Fredericksburg
Residence Inn Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)
Dunning Mills Inn(Fredericksburg)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleandunkin donutsplank roadwafflesparking lothot breakfastgreat place to stayexcellent breakfastcomfortable stayfirst floorno elevatorroad tripoutdoor poolwe've stayedeasy accessconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed at this Best Western while in Fredericksburg on business. It is an old-school motel, and the outside looks a little tired, and the rooms are not as upscale as something like Homewood Suites, it was perfect for an overnight stay. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows as well. I plan to stay here again when I am in Fredericksburg next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
47084, General Manager at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

we hope you will return, we thank you for staying with us ,and for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

A stop-over on the way to the beach. The rooms were good sized, clean and comfortable. The pool was right outside the door. The morning breakfast was far beyond a "continental". The waffles, bacon, eggs, and fruit were all very well prepared.
There are several restaurants nearby and the gas was the cheapest I have seen in years.
There is even a Dunkin' Donuts nearby for that getaway cup.
I forgot my pillow in the room and they kept it for me until we returned from Nags Head.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are quiet and secluded.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very affordable Staff at front desk very courteous room was fine for the night although not as modern as the others I have stayed in it was fine plenty of restaurants near by breakfast was okay typical continental one set back toilet in room i was in leaked and smelled had to close door other than that it was fine beds were comfortable

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
47084, General Manager at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank You for staying with us, we hope you will return soon

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is the second time we've stayed there on our way to the Outer Banks. This year we had two dogs with us. No problems and there's a nice place to walk the dogs for potty time. The room was clean, well decorated and we had a great trip.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are quieter than the ones in the front.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dyan4
47084, Owner at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

We are glad you returned and brought the rest of the family ( the dogs ) we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed here for three days in September and had a pretty good stay. The room was comfortable, cozy and clean. While the laundry room could be cleaner, I was glad it was there. The location is ideal and there are several good fast food joints nearby to kill the hunger. The Best Western breakfast they offers actually proves to be quite excellent. I definitely enjoyed it. But above all, I thought that the staff who worked the front desk was quite fantastic and did their jobs well. There is this young guy who was extremely helpful when I was feeling "needy" about things. Kudos for his patience and professionalism. I had a pretty good stay here.

If I had one major complaint to make, where is the NFL Network on cable??

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
47084, Manager at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank You for your review and your business