All reviews best westerns room was clean dunkin donuts plank road parking lot waffles hot breakfast nice pool an older hotel excellent breakfast no elevator great place to stay myrtle beach would stay here again we've stayed morning breakfast first floor
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Our room had 2 Queen beds and was beautifully decorated. I understand it was newly decorated this spring. We called in the evening after arriving in Fredericksburg and the BWPlus was booked. We then booked at the BW. Because of the outdoor entrance to the room, I was a bit skeptical, but they have secure locks. I was delightfully impressed with the decor of the lobby and breakfast area. Upon entering the room I was again impressed and pleased. Should definitely be a 3 star BW. The pool is unbelievably large, although we did not use. In the morning the breakfast was good although both the regular and decaf was especially strong. Very attractive and good location. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I had a really quick stay at this location, it is dated, but is a good value for you money and well kept and clean. Staff was friendly, efficient and quite helpful. Pool was particularly a nice plus. Parking was also easy and free.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018

If you're in Fredericksburg, this is a wonderful choice of hotel. Front lobby staff are very polite, informative, and professional. The rooms are very clean, with a microwave, modern TV, working remotes, and mini fridge. We are a group of 7 renting 3 rooms We asked for and were provided with 2 adjoing rooms. The pool is midsized & has extra towels in a bin, so no need to use the ones in the room. There is a Wendy's, McDonald's, Subways, D&D and other eateries in less than 5 minutes walking distance. The complimentary breakfast consists of various cereals, pastries, bacon, eggs, pancakes, a Belgian waffle maker, coffee, tea and many other very delicious foods including fruits, vegetables and yogurts. It is very conveniently located off of I-95. will definitely stay at this hotel again on my next trip to the southeast.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
47084, Front Office Manager at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments to our staff and on our property we hope you get another chance to visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

This was an older hotel. We stayed because it was pet friendly. The breakfast was good. The hotel is close to lots of restaurants and shopping. It is easy access from 95. Room was on the smaller side. After just staying at a Best western in Lumberton a week before, I thought the price was a little high compared to the previous hotel. the room was just adequate.My daughter and son-in-law decided to stay with us and when I added them to the reservation the price jumped quite a bit. The hotel is pet friendly which one of the reasons we stayed here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 July 2018

The room looked clean at first but upon entering but then I entered the bath area. Hair on the counter and shower area also there was a large water stain on ceiling that had started to mildew. Obviously the housekeepers don’t look around. Also in the early morning, there were three cop cars outside our door in the parking lot. I have no review for the breakfast since the Best Western we stayed in in Harrisburg the night before was horrible we opted for Metro Diner across the street.

Trip type: Travelled with family
47084, Manager at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

We are very sorry you did not choose to eat our expanded full hot breakfast featuring items like fresh strawberrys, real scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, build your own waffles, numerous varieties of yogurt, ect. Hopefully next visit you will treat yourself .