We chose this hotel because of the proximity to the shopping and old town/mary washington. The beds were a little soft but we slept well. The bathroom is large and modern. The room does not have a fridge or microwave/2 things I forgot to check on when booking. One thing I liked was the pledge you signed to be quiet from 10pm to 8 am. It made me feel like we would have a peaceful night and we did. They care about their guests. We were on the fifth floor but there are 2 elevators and we never had to wait, even though the hotel was busy.
Wifi worked fine on all our devices. Breakfast was disappointing. Mostly carbs except for a premade egg omelet which I passed on. Coffee at Hampton Inn is always abundant and good.
We would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg