“One of the closest things to Thailand in Fairbanks.”
Review of Bahn Thai

Bahn Thai
Ranked #31 of 243 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Pole, Alaska
“One of the closest things to Thailand in Fairbanks.”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

You want something special just ask Noy to fix it up for you. Can't beat the fresh Spring Rolls..Tom Ka Kai, Green Cury and all the other freshly prepaired items. Yum Yum.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I'm vegan and my husband is not. We both had excellent meals here. The server was knowledgeable about which dishes contained fish sauce and which did not. Everything was served quickly and tasted good.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank ChestnutHillPA
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“Excellent Thai food!”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

In my opinion, this Thai restaurant is very close, if not right next to my number one choice in Thai food restaurants, The Thai House. Bahn Thai has excellent food and excellent service!

Fairbanks, Alaska
“I like it”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I maintain a vegetarian diet. The vegtable dishes are excellent. I don't like the soup.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank bglick-RN
Fairbanks, Alaska, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean, liked everything.”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I like to go there with freinds and share the different foods. Always leave full and I haven't found anything there I don't like. Recommend the party salad (seafood oriented, I think thats what the name of it is) and the peanut dish is very peanutty. They don't mind having the doors open to the kitchen which is large and clean. Haven't seen a wok range stay as clean as their's anywhere (and I see a lot of them).

• Visited May 2011

Been to Bahn Thai? Share your experiences!