“Best Tacos This side of the Border (Canadian...!)”
Review of Taco King

Taco King
Ranked #43 of 253 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Wow, read a review and had to try it! I grew up in Texas and have not had tacos like these in years! Superb meal that should be on Dinners Drive-ins and Dives! I will eat a second meal here before I leave!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Food is ok. $40 for 3 people to eat. Taco dish was good. Burrito not so great. Filled up quickly from all the beans.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Got the "Mexican" tacos, I think.
Meat was delicious, crispy, and flavourful. Carried the meal.
There were beans and rice included as well, they were good.
Very quick service, food was brought to us, but we possibly were supposed to pick it up. Weren't many people there at the time, so they might have just decided we were being stupid and helped us out.
At any rate, smooth experience and great food for the price.
Kind of like an upscale fast food restaurant. Utensils and ceramic plates, but fast food style ordering, and I suspect, pick up.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Taco King has great food and its all very cheap. They are in a great location and have a great staff. They are always very fast getting your food to you.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The restaurant obviously had no air conditioning and eating inside was miserable, even at 7:00 at night. I didn't care for the food, my wife found it 'OK' but my daughter loved it. Nothing special in my opinion, but the cost was reasonable.