“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The only issue i have is that i wish they would put earing utensils in the to-go bags. They should have named their veggie burrito a 'wet veggie burrito' as one can't pick it up out of the box and eat it. Otherwise this place is great.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wow! I paid $9.00 and will eat for three days. It's amazing. I've worked in the restaurant industry for 16 years, it tastes great, the staff was friendly. GREAT FOR TAKE OUT or a quick lunch. Visiting here for a weekend and went by locals advice. Thank you. Amazing.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I admit I was a little skeptical about Taco King....but after a quick delivery from these guys, I have to admit. I'm impressed. No- this isn't going to blow your mind with authentic flavors and spiciness, but overall, the food was fresh, tasty and very reasonably priced. Did I mention these guys deliver? Score! The Queen Tostada was excellent. The shredded chicken moist and well seasoned. The Sope was huge. Nothing had any 'heat', but overall, an excellent quick-mex meal.

1  Thank ArizonaMountainTech
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Good for a quick meal, poor quality, fast service, get a drink cup so you can enjoy more salsa and pico de gallo.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Wow, read a review and had to try it! I grew up in Texas and have not had tacos like these in years! Superb meal that should be on Dinners Drive-ins and Dives! I will eat a second meal here before I leave!