After staying at this property at least 70 nights over the last 12 months, I found this last stay to be pretty much a nightmare. When I called to reserve my room, I met with a less than courtious desk person, who I later found out was one of the managers. She told me this wasn't last year and things were different now, she could not have been more right. The night I checked in my room was over 80 degrees and when the fan was turned on the temp went up. I complained to the desk twice and nothing happened, so on the fifth day I wrote a email to the corporate office, and they referred it back to the hotel, nothing was done. I complained 2 more times, and on the ninth day they changed my room to one that had a climate control system that worked. The maintenace man informed me that the zone control switch was bad and the he had recommended to the front desk the day before that I be moved, well that didn't happen. So after the ordeal there, I didn't so much as get an apology for the poor service from the hotel, I again wrote to corporate Holiday Inn and told them how disapointed I was with the management at this property, and their reply was that they had referred it back to the people who caused all of the problems in the first place. Well I have been home for over a month and still no reply from Holiday Inn regarding this matter. As a Holiday Inn Platinum Priority Club member, I have booked my next stay in Fairbanks starting next week at the Best Western Chena River Lodge, cause nothing can be as bad as the Holiday Inn Express there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairbanks. The newest hotel addition to Fairbanks area. Ideally located the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fairbanks is adjacent to dining shopping and entertainment.Guests of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairbanks, will find this beautifully appointed, state of the art hotel to be well situated for visits to attractions such as Carlson Center, Historic Downtown Fairbanks, and the University of Alaska.Our business travelers will love our hotel s proximity to Boeing, and First National Bank of Alaska.We offer 114 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, including suites equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection, granite counter tops, 32 flat panel multimedia televisions, and wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, exercise room, business center, and meeting room. Ask about our Free Airport Shuttle Service 24/7. The next time travel takes you to Fairbanks Alaska , Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairbanks Alaska! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fairbanks
- Holiday Inn Express Fairbanks
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairbanks Alaska