We chose this hotel from a list of available rooms listed at the visitors center. Price was right at $109. Clean, quiet room. Comfy beds and a really good fan to cancel any noises. We requested a wake up call for the Northern Lights, which came at 12:30 a.m. They allowed us to have a late check out time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on 105 acres, an ideal place to experience the natural beauty Fairbanks has to offer. Surrounded by a 75 acre wildlife sanctuary and a 2,000 acre migratory waterfowl refuge, Wedgewood Resort is the perfect destination for travelers wanting a quiet getaway, but the convenience of being minutes from shopping, attractions and cultural events. The resort is the perfect base to explore Fairbanks. The spacious residential-style one & two bedroom suites are thoughtfully appointed featuring a fully-equipped kitchen and separate living and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wedgewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wedgewood Resort Fairbanks, Alaska
- Wedgewood Hotel Fairbanks