“Interesting Menu and Friendly Service”
Review of Aloha BBQ Grill

Aloha BBQ Grill
Ranked #80 of 249 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Three of us stopped in for lunch and ordered different dishes (a pork, chicken, and vegi). Service and food were both good.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

The staff were super friendly, but I wasn't impressed with the food. However, the servings were substantial.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

It was a little strange that we were the only ones in the restaurant. Very sweet potato salad which was strange. Nice atmosphere, would try another dish again.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Had the Kalua Pork...yummy. My hubby had the hamburger and he was very happy with it too! I want to try all the other food they have to offer. We were over in Hawaii a few years back and it was better than the original Kalua Pork we had there!!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

A lot of food got the price, but I was disappointed with the food. My neighbor and I tried 6 different food items by buying two combo meals and neither of us will be returning. It was extremely salty (but, Hawaiian is usually salty), even though salty, it didn't have a whole lot of flavor and I was just disappointed with the food quality overall. However, the women were nice, service was good and it is a good value.