“Wendy's!”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My 1st ever visit to a Wendy's - all my American friends always referred or talked about Wendy's.... Was expecting "just another" fast food chain. Pleasant surprise - friendly staff and well prepared fast food! great work Wendy's!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Service is extremely slow. They offer military discount but you have to tell them apparently they aren't allowed to ask even though they know you're military. One guy in the place knows what's going on & is very customer friendly. He was doing his job & trying to assist others that didnt have a clue!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This Wendy's was near the movie theater and motel, so I didn't have to drive. A typical fast food restaurant, for a late night meal. Not particularly bad or good. It had been a while since I last visited a Wendy's and they didn't have my preferred burger, the Big Bacon Classic, but that wasn't really a problem. Fries were good when hot, then they sucked when they got cool, which is typical of fries.

Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Thryalways forget something in our order. We tried calling them to see what we could do but there was no answer. Such a bummer

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I have been going to eat at Wendy's when I learned of their change of menu. I have limited food choices and I can only eat salads at Wendy's Their apple pecan salad is delicious and I always ask for extra chicken and I really enjoy the awesome customer service I get every time I go there