Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Wedgewood Resort(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$178
Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$193
US$184
US$260
US$265
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$210
La Quinta
US$157
US$139
Bridgewater Hotel
Alaska Heritage House(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$135
All reviewsfront deskking suitecomplimentary breakfastwafflespool and hot tubhot coffeebreakfast stafffitness centerthe breakfast areagreat place to staybusiness centerrooms are cleanfitness roomnorthern lightstrain stationconvenient locationeasy access
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I flew to Fairbanks from Anchorage because I wanted to ride the train back to Anchorage the next day. Since I was not renting a car, I wanted a hotel that would provide a shuttle from the airport and to the train station. I tried to book the Westmark, as they used to have an airport shuttle, but they said they no longer have one. So I booked the Hampton Inn, and I was very pleased with everything about my stay. The van driver was a very friendly young lady. The hotel was next to a McDonalds, and two blocks from Chili's, where I had my dinner. However, the two-block walk became about six blocks because there was a fence along the road and you had to walk to the next access road and double back, this in -19 degree weather. The breakfast at the hotel was very good and filling. I'd gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank rbradle2
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My husband and I had to travel to Fairbanks from Healy (near Denali National Park) in extreme cold temperatures for a sled dog medical emergency. I was dropped off while my husband took the dog to the After Hours Vet Care and was greeted by two very polite employees. The room was clean, warm, and quite appealing after dealing with the stress of the sled dog and the frigid cold( it was -36 below). The bed was very comfy, breakfast was great, pool looked appealing ( wish I brought my swim suit) and all the stress fell away during our stay. I will highly recommend, thank you staff!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank karinjon
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Very comfortable beds, great work out room - t.v. screens on each machine, friendly and helpful staff, nice location on the outskirts of town and nice complimentary breakfast. My only complaint is that I was there for 4 days and the coffee was bitter each day.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Its a nice place, clean, wi-fi, and next to the woods. It's not a hilton, but it is clean and nice.

They have free waffles in the morning for guests!

Good for my kids!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank NorthwestMusician
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We stayed there one rainy night in August. A nice warm welcome by an excellent staff. A free taxi ride to the airport was a nice perk. But you should get something for over $200 a night.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family