Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks
US$129
Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$92
US$106
US$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$110
La Quinta
US$98
US$95
Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$89
BestWestern.com
US$116
US$76
Sophie Station Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$85
Sophie Station
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskking suitecomplimentary breakfastwafflespool and hot tubhot coffeebreakfast stafffitness centerthe breakfast areagreat place to staybusiness centerrooms are cleanfitness roomnorthern lightstrain stationconvenient locationeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was so impressed with the HUGE rooms! Great fresh decor. Sink outside of bathroom had granite counters which were beautiful. Refrigerator and microwave as you walk into the room were great for the extended stay. There was a nice sized love seat in the room plus a desk. This is much larger than the average Hampton Inn room. Very clean property. Good sized exercise room and a nice pool, Friendly staff - especially the woman putting out the breakfast. The only down side - the price per night. $250 a night for a summer stay makes it a bit price prohibitive for some.It just seems that in general, rooms are considerably more expensive in Fairbanks.

Room Tip: Shop other sites rather than booking direct to try to find a lower nightly rate. Ask for a room on the second or higher floor to avoid the noise of the exercise room and eating area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I forgot her name but the woman serving/making breakfast during the week was the one of the nicest persons I have ever met and the food/coffee was GREAT! Please tell her we say thanks!!!! We also visited the North Pole Santa Gift Shop and when we told Santa where we were staying he immediately said, "How about that breakfast? They have a great breakfast there, huh?" Service was great and best bang for the buck!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This hotel is very convenient to downtown, as well as to a Fred Meyer, where you can stock up the small refrigerator in your room. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet on the lake side. The hot breakfast items were different each of our three mornings and quite good. I think this would truly be a great place to stay if they offered a wider variety of other breakfast items such as jam (only strawberry, and grape jelly) and baked goods. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I always leave a tip for the breakfast staff (in addition to the room) and was surprised to be recognized and thanked by the staff member later in the day. It made me wonder if this was rare. So fellow travelers, please think about what the staff probably earns, in relation to what your room costs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank biondabear
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Obviously, the property is not a luxury property; however, I found it to meet our needs quite well.

It was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was very tasty. I was surprised by the quality of the omelets. I have had many made to order omelets that weren't as good.

I will use this hotel again and would certainly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel a lot and usually stay at the Marriot, Embassy Suites or Hilton. Fairbanks AK has none of those so I chose a Hilton property, the Hampton Inn. To my surprise it is the cleanest room I have had in years. The room and bathroom is very nice, the entire staff is friendly and professional. I am now 3 weeks into a 5 week stay and so far, not disappointed in any way. Great place, good value, good location.

Room Tip: Double bed rooms are bit longer than the single bed room I have.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business