We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Best Western. This hotel is an asset to the chain. New and stylish, clean and comfortable. The beds were great, the breakfast was satisfying. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly.
If you do laundry be prepared to pay $3 to use the machines and $2 for one load's worth of soap from the front desk. We used the workout room and found it adequate with towels and water provided. Coffee is always on down in the breakfast area. Rooms are large. The wifi worked great and there is a computer downstairs for guest use if you don't have a laptop, most of the time I found that this computer was in use.
Tip: My opinion is that the best part of the hotel to stay if you DON'T have kids with you is the center of the 2nd floor, there is a great little lounge area up there that overlooks the front door and is perfect for reading a book.
If we go back to Fairbanks we will look to stay at this hotel again. I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Alaska hotel offers friendly service and modern accommodations all within minutes of the airport and bustling downtown Fairbanks. Feel right at home at this recently opened Fairbanks, Alaska hotel with modern furnishings and generous amenities. The sizeable, tidy and smoke-free rooms at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Chena River Lodge offer high-speed Internet access, a refrigerator, a desk, cable satellite television and a coffeemaker. Each morning, hotel guests can get a start to their day with a complimentary full continental breakfast.This Fairbanks hotel's business center allows business travelers to stay productive. This Alaska lodge also offers meeting spaces accommodating up to 15 people. Unwind after a long day of sightseeing or out-of-town work in the fitness center at this Fairbanks hotel.Vacationers can enjoy convenient freeway access, allowing for quick and easy visits to nearby local attractions - such as the Museum of the North, Alaska at 40 below, the El Dorado Gold Mine and the Ice Museum - most of which are only five minutes away. Families vacationing at this Fairbanks, AK hotel will be delighted to spend the day taking a cruise on the Riverboat Discovery or playing at Pioneer Park, Alaska's largest amusement park. This Fairbanks, AK hotel is the closest hotel to the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, making this the perfect location for visiting parents, students and staff to stay. Guests can rest assured, as a hospital is only five minutes away. The Fairbanks International Airport is also only a couple miles away from this Alaska hotel.For an affordable stay at an exceptional hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska, reserve a stay online at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Chena River Lodge! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chena River Hotel Fairbanks
- Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge Fairbanks, Alaska