“skegway Fairbanks”
Review of EcoSeg Alaska - CLOSED

EcoSeg Alaska
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a tour of Pioneer Park and downtown Fairbanks. You can go to the website above or www.ecosegalaska.com
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I had never ridden a skegway previous to this experience. We chose the 2 1/2 hour tour and it was over all to soon. Our guide was an excellent teacher and had us riding confidently within minutes. Our tour was very educational as kuba was super at pointing out and explaining the highlights of our route. If I was to recommend this to anyone I would suggest they complete the tour as a first stop as this would give them insight as to places they may want to return to later to spend more time.
An excellent tour and I would highly recommend.
Al

There are newer reviews for EcoSeg Alaska

Reviewed 22 July 2014

A few of my friends and I went a couple days ago. We had never been on a segway before and it was so much fun! We're fairbanks locals and were just trying to find something fun to do. I highly suggest this! Even if you don't really tour downtown Fairbanks just riding a segway is worth it!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Never having ridden a Segway before, we were concerned that it would be too hard to control. However, our tour guide/instructor, Kuba, was very reassuring and quickly taught us how to safely operate our Segways. It was so much fun, that we hated when the 90 minute tour was over; we will definitely do future tours this way if it's available. Thanks, Kuba, for the encouragement and patience in helping us learn more about Fairbanks in such a fun way!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were able to have a very enjoyable ride on Segways while visiting Fairbanks, Alaska recently. We were excited but nervous about riding since we had never tried it before. Marsha was very patient and carefully taught us with great success. She worked with each of us and made sure we were ready to ride. We had a fabulous and fun time as she led us on a beautiful sunny day all around downtown Fairbanks. We were having so much fun that we could have continued for hours! We highly recommend this company, they make sure their clients have an enjoyable time but with a great deal of safety. We are looking forward to riding again, and we when we do, we will ask for Marsha again.

1  Thank Toni S
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had a terrific time! First time on a Segway and it was easy, the guides were knowlegable and friendly and the area we toured was historic and very interesting. An ideal activity for our first visit to Alaska and to Fairbanks. We recommend it to any visitor.