“Great Fun Way to Experience Fairbanks”
Review of EcoSeg Alaska - CLOSED

EcoSeg Alaska
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a tour of Pioneer Park and downtown Fairbanks. You can go to the website above or www.ecosegalaska.com
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Trina and Charlie were great tour guides. Learned a lot about the history of Fairbanks. We took the Chena Lake Tour. After about half hour I felt comfortable riding a Segway. Would highly recommend this as a different to view Fairbanks. Great Fun!!!

1  Thank anita98

Reviewed 13 June 2010

EcoSeg is awesome! I did the river tour and it was probably the coolest thing to do in Fairbanks. The tour guide was super friendly and knew tons of interesting stuff that I didn't know even though I live here. It's something you have to do if you're in Fairbanks. It's an easy and fun half hour to learn to ride them and the rest is just fun.

1  Thank GalenLott
Reviewed 13 June 2010

This was a really unique way to see some of the sights in Fairbanks, Im from here an I was surprised how much I learned. They were really friendly and the segways were surprisingly easy to ride. This is deffinetally a must do wether your visiting or if you've been here your whole life.

1  Thank Faceismelted
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Paul and the crew are great and the Segways make the trip a lot of fun. My wife and I took our parents (both 60+). They were VERY hesitant at first, but thanks to Paul's lesson and the tour, they did not want to stop at the end. All in all, a fantastic way to see downtown Fairbanks. Word of advice, when Paul gives you the option to go from Turtle to Rabbit speed, do it!

2  Thank jturner925
Reviewed 31 May 2010

We took the River Tour. I had never been on a Segway before and was a little nervous, but the guide gave excellent instructions and plenty of time to get the feel of the machine before we took off. Soon I was zipping along the sidewalks and bike trails like a pro. Many interesting landmarks and historical facts were pointed out as we glided along to Pioneer Park. The owners really want you to have a wonderful experience and the guide was knowledgeable about Fairbanks history and the local culture. It was all great fun.

2  Thank Alaskanmamaw