The hotel room was clean but certainly you could tell it was built and fashioned in the 70's. We really liked the express breakfast that was included with the stay - they had a lot of options, my favourite was the homemade oatmeal they had because of the different toppings you could add to it. The price was really reasonable too but I'm not sure if we would stay their again because my husband didn't like being right downtown. Although, if you are one that likes the downtown feel I would certainly recommend this clean and reasonably priced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, an all-suite hotel in downtown Fairbanks, Alaska located next to the Chena River. Our accommodations feature separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, and they provide guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Fairbanks Alaska