This has to be the premier hotel in Fairbanks. Located right on the river (we had a fabulous view of the Chena River, Riverwalk, and Golden Heart Plaza). The breakfast was better than most Springhill Suites we’ve been to with constant attendance to the serving dishes. As Gold Elite Marriott members we were offered a choice complimentary snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, something we’ve never been offered in a Springhill Suites. This hotel seems to understand adding that little extra touch that makes you feel special. They don’t mention it on their website and maybe don’t do it all the time, but their shuttle van picked us up and took us to the train station and they also took us to the University of Alaska Fairbanks where we visited the Museum of the North.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, an all-suite hotel in downtown Fairbanks, Alaska located next to the Chena River. Our accommodations feature separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, and they provide guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Fairbanks Alaska