My wife and I, and 2 kids stayed here 4 nights in late July using hotel points. We had a great time and the hotel served our needs well. This would be a pretty average Marriott property in most places, but I rate it much higher compared to other choices in Fairbanks. The location is excellent, right by the beautiful river in downtown. It is easy to walk to shopping, and a number of restaurants and attractions. The parking lot is small, but there is an overflow lot right across the street. We never had any problems with parking. The rooms have an unusual layout, but worked well for us, with a refrigerator and microwave included. Service was good, and our room was clean and quiet on the top floor overlooking the river. We used the shuttle to pick us up at the airport and to take us to the train - the drivers were very friendly and helpful. Overall the hotel was a great choice and we had a good time in Fairbanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, an all-suite hotel in downtown Fairbanks, Alaska located next to the Chena River. Our accommodations feature separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, and they provide guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Fairbanks Alaska