Cute, roomy, clean cabins. Staff very friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast is good but closes earlier than us late risers would have liked. On premises restaurant was very good for lunch and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska