A nice alternative to the traditional motel. You rent a small cottage with private bath, 2 queen beds and the usual amenities, tv, coffe maker, hair dryer, etc. Convenient to the airport. We liked it so much the first night, we returnned after a couple of days out of town. There is a nice trail along the river, and on clear nights, you have a clear view to the north and can see the aurora borealis when it is out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska