I had a reservation for another hotel in Fairbanks, but they evidently overbooked and shunted me to the River's Edge Resort. That turned out to be a fine thing - the little cabin I was in was great and right on the river. The cabin I was in was effectively a duplex - two separate rooms in the cabin (could open a door between them). The walls were pretty thin, though and I could hear the folks in the other room. But the room itself was nice, and the location was pretty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska