The resort consists of a number of chalets, adjacent to a central administrative and dining area.
The chalets are self-contained, clean and comfortable, and give a sense of increased privacy.
One little annoyance was that I could not pick up the WiFi in the chalet, but got good reception in the lobby. There was also a free business computer that we used to check online flight details, and a printer to produce boarding pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska