Room was dingy, poor lighting.can't read in bed, no light is sufficient. Our room was adjacent to car park, noisy , bus parking and loading at 3:30 am very disruptive to sleep. Aircon old and needs replacing. Some areas need cleaning. Decor very dated and aged. Some things need replacement. Gym entry shared staff entry, stairway diirty and needed cleaning. Food choices very limited and expensive. Restaurant staff friendly and very attentive. Some staff helpful, more off hand and disinterested, long waits at tour desk.nothing to do here unless you use bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re searching for authentic hotels in Fairbanks, Alaska, look no further. A subsidiary of Princess Cruises, the Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge is the answer! Fairbanks was founded by miners consumed with the gold fever that swept Alaska at the turn of the century. As gateway to Alaska’s rugged interior, Fairbanks is where the real Alaska begins — the Alaska of the Northern Lights and the Midnight Sun. Here, at the edge of Alaska’s vast wilderness frontier, is a haven of warm service and exceptional comfort — the Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge. The most refined hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska is also its best situated. Ideally located just minutes from the Fairbanks International Airport and Alaska Railroad depot. The property is also convenient to the downtown area and the University of Alaska Fairbanks as well as popular attractions such as the El Dorado Gold Mine, the Riverboat Discovery, and Pioneer Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Princess Riverside Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge Alaska