Although I was travelling solo I was given a large room with 2 queen beds and a great view of the Chena River (which I requested in advance). The bar food was good and inexpensive. There is a hotel shuttle which if free can take you wherever you need to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re searching for authentic hotels in Fairbanks, Alaska, look no further. A subsidiary of Princess Cruises, the Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge is the answer! Fairbanks was founded by miners consumed with the gold fever that swept Alaska at the turn of the century. As gateway to Alaska’s rugged interior, Fairbanks is where the real Alaska begins — the Alaska of the Northern Lights and the Midnight Sun. Here, at the edge of Alaska’s vast wilderness frontier, is a haven of warm service and exceptional comfort — the Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge. The most refined hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska is also its best situated. Ideally located just minutes from the Fairbanks International Airport and Alaska Railroad depot. The property is also convenient to the downtown area and the University of Alaska Fairbanks as well as popular attractions such as the El Dorado Gold Mine, the Riverboat Discovery, and Pioneer Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Princess Riverside Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge Alaska