“Smoky”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Redding, California
“Smoky”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

That's about all I remember -- it was smoky. We ate an unmemorable meal and never returned.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was in town for the race for the past week and I went to have lunch there. I ate my lunch at the bar and the bartender was great. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was awesome. I had such a great experience at lunch I decided to go back for dinner. WOW big mistake! The bartenders had changed and a red devil had taken her place. She was cold, rude and very short tempered. I didn't enjoy the experience at all. I asked for a menu and it was a problem, I asked questions about the menu and that irritated her. When I gave her my order she swiped the menu from me in an angry manner and walked away. Everything she had to do was a burden it seemed. She was not helpful nor did she make me feel comfortable as the bartender earlier had. If I go back it will be during the day when I know I wont be a bother. I can't remember the girls name during the day but to the brunette day bartender, you were beautiful and amazing and very sweet and I thank you for making me feel welcomed. To the red head devil at night, if you hate the job so much get a new one, go somewhere that you don't deal with the public. You obviously can't handle it.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Musher89
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Horrible attitude from the redheaded bartender.”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

My cousin and I were there for a visit looking for a bite to eat and a beer. We were referred over by our hotel info lady at the Westmark Hotel. We sat in the bar area and was appaulled at the demeanor of the bartender. Her name was sebrina or somethig of the like and she was just RUDE. She poured our Alaskan Amber only have full as the rest was foam. I paid $5 for a half glass of beer. When the server went to say something to her about it she was nasty stating "that's just how it pours. If they don't like it then don't drink it!" this was on a Friday night. We went in for lunch the next day and our server and bartender were the same person this time. She introduced herself as Jamie. She was very friendly and actually gave us a proper pour for oor $5 this time. She was very helpfull and made our visit enjoyable. Our food was delicious and hot. She suggested the prime sandwich. We actual stayed and
drank with her until the redhead came on that evening. That's when we decided to go. I'd definately go back but only if I don't deal with sebrina.

Fairbanks, Alaska, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent downtown spot”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I visit frequently as I live nearby. All in all there's good food, sometimes pretty good lunch special deals, good soups. Excellent bartenders.

Visited December 2011
Streator, Illinois
“good location, service, food & beer”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Located across the street from Holland America's Westmark hotel, we had dinner with several people, my wife and I split the seafood pasta, she ordered a separate side salad, we ordered Alaska oatmeal stout on draft, it was served at the proper temperature. My soup and her salad arrived at the same time; our pasta was hot, fresh and served split on two plates.

The outside of this place is not inviting, and the inside is dated but the service and food were outstanding.

• Visited September 2011