“Bad Burgers & Service”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Juneau, Alaska
“Bad Burgers & Service”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I ordered a mushroom burger for $13 and my husband ordered their most expensive burger for $15. Both burgers were overdone and burnt. The beer my husband ordered was flat, and when he complained they brought him another flat beer. We were in a large party so they charged us an automatic 17% gratuity (with no notice in the menu or via the server). After delivering our food, the server never came to back to check on our food or drinks. We couldn't even flag her down. It appeared that once they charged their 17%, they considered themselves done with us.

• Visited March 2014

Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“Damn good burgers!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

When I want a burger I want a GOOD one and Brewster's has the BEST burgers I've had in Fairbanks! The restaurant is clean, and the service was really good. So if you are in the mood for a good burger, try Brewster's!

Visited February 2014
Pittsburgh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,318 helpful votes
“Very Good Restaurant for Lunch”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My wife and I recently ate lunch here. Prices are reasonable, the service was very good and they had a decent beer selection. We had hamburgers which were very good. While it's not a destination restaurant we enjoyed our lunch and were glad we had stopped in.

• Visited February 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Super staff, good atmosphere, and tasty food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Actually ate here twice with 2 awesome women. The front desk guy who takes names was a blast who we kidded with. We had an impromptu birthday celebration and they accommodated us as we had brought a table cloth, banner, hats and candles. We got a free birthday dessert that we were able to pick (usually places just bring a tiny piece of non specific cake). We had Bailey's Cheesecake with Chocolate Mousse and it was out of this world delicious. Danielle waited on us both times (my friends had been there 3 times) and she is plain fun and a great server. I had the highly recommended patty melt and steak fries. I could not even finish it and took half home. Good drinks, appetizers. We all had a great time at Brewsters and wholeheartedly recommend it for a fun night out. Loved their blue swirled bar glasses.

• Visited March 2014
Orlando, FL
“Great Burger, Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Reasonable prices for darn good food. Nothing fancy, but then again its is Fairbanks! became a regular stop for us while in town.

Visited February 2014