“Not worth it”

Got a photo?
Add it.
L'assiette DE Pomegranate
Reviewed 18 February 2011

$6 bucks for half a bowl of lukewarm soup and a commercially made breadstick? Never again. Unfortunate such a beautiful place has such poor service and food.

Reviewed 11 July 2010

A tiny not fresh caesar salad one chopped lettuce leaf brown edges served in a styrofoam burger container for 6.50!! Rip off IMHO

Reviewed 31 May 2010

This is by far my favorite place to eat lunch. There are a few ok places to eat here in town, but this one never disappoints. The "European-style" (ambiance speaking) bistro is home to some of the best sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts in Fairbanks. The bread she makes is used to create a sandwich that is hands down worth cheating on your Atkins diet for.
The only reason I didn't give a perfect score for Service is that you order at a counter and pick up your food. I also feel like I had better know what I want when it is my turn to order, if you get what I mean.

Reviewed 9 November 2009

The Pomegranate is my favorite restaurant! If you enjoy delicious, wholesome, gourmet quality, real home cooked food this is the place to eat. Every single dish is lovingly hand cooked by gourmet chef and owner, Joan. Each meal is a thrill for the senses. I have eaten here many times and I have always been satisfied and delighted. I especially recommend Saturday brunch. The restaurant is located on Second Avenue across from the large parking garage - look for the sandwich board on the sidewalk.

Reviewed 10 March 2008

Great soups and sandwiches!