“Best Coffee in town!!!”

Mc Cafferty's A Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Fairbanks
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The is the best place to get a cup in Fairbanks! Not only is the place just fun but the coffee and staff are the best in town! These guys do a great job! They're in house roasted coffee is so good we actually bought a grinder so that we could have it at home as well. If you're in downtown and need a break and a good cup of coffee, this is the place!

2  Thank Ronn M

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I didn't since it was coffee time. Great people, great coffee. The soups looked great. It is a place where locals hangout. Staff clef customers by their first name. I was visiting and stayed awhile drinking my coffee.

1  Thank Bajaazul
Reviewed 29 August 2013

A little place where to drink a nice coffee listening (when it happens) some good music. The place is little, and indicated just for coffee and cake (not indicated for dinner).

1  Thank Alberto D
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stopped here several times while we were in Alaska. Their jalepeno cheddar bagels were amazing! The coffee is good, and they have a nice dessert menu as well, though some of the options there were mixed (the ice cream ball rolled in corn flakes did not impress, but the fruit tart was amazing!). The owners have a band that performs some evenings, which is fun and informal (it's a very small place).

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

A reviewer mentioned the tiny lentil balls in the minestrone soup. Mine didn't have the lentils, but it was fabulous soup!! I do not like cooked carrots and always pick them out when I find them. BUT HERE the carrots were crisp and perfect in my minestrone! I ate every bite. Great coffee too.