“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Food was good but not exceptional. However, service was fast and efficient, the waitress was helpful and was able to keep everything straight - we had a large party. Location is downtown Fairbanks is ideal for anyone traveling through. They serve beer and wine at a moderate price. You need to be aware that they charge extra for rice but this is clearly stated on the menu.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had the green curry with chicken. Prices seemed a bit higher than in comparable restaurants in the Lower 48 but the portions were twice the size. A very good value. The quality of the food I had was great and other dishes that I saw looked just as appetizing. The listed address in Trip Advisor is 526 5th Ave. It is actually at 412 5th Ave

Reviewed 8 October 2013

After 2 weeks on a Princess cruise and land tour we were ready for some different food. This great restaurant hit the mark exacly - fabulous food (and lots of it) great Singha beer, a lovely atmosphere and used by the locals so it must be good. It was very busy but after a very short wait we had an excellent table, great service and even better food.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Don't let the outward appearance fool you this is really nice inside and the food is fantastic and plentiful. Saw the reviews of this place on trip advisor and the pictures of the curry made my mouth water. I had the curry but couldn't eat it all it was so much, my wife had a shrimp dish and she never finishes a big meal but cleaned the plate. Writing the review makes me wish it was a lot closer. For those on the HAL tour staying in the Westmark ask at the desk for directions it is only three short blocks away. If you like Thai food you will love this place and the service is just as good as the food. Not expensive by Alaska standards.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

This place was packed when we went. They really did not have a good hostess station so it was confusing when we first got there. Once we were seated the service was good and it was ok Thai Food. I would go again to fix a Thai food craving but not a spectacular.