“Great for group dinners. Wonderful service, food, and views.”
Review of Pike's Landing

Pike's Landing
Ranked #11 of 242 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Price range: US$12 - US$49
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Known for more than 40 years of Hospitality along the Chena River , we are glad to have you as our guest. So relax and enjoy our Alaskan Spirit !!!
New York
“Great for group dinners. Wonderful service, food, and views.”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Diane and the restaurant staff handled our group's last minute reservation for 60 people superbly. The food and service was terrific. Nice setting with great winter evening views of the snow covered river. Simply the best.

• Visited February 2012
cheffreyl, Manager at Pike's Landing, responded to this review, 31 March 2012
Thank you for your comments and just hanging out with us we so enjoyed your group!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch has changed”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Pikes has made some delightful changes to their Sunday brunch. Love their selection of fruits and cheese tray. They have added new hot dishes including a hot fruit crisp. Omelets made to order included. To top my dining experience, there was a huge selection of fresh made desserts. Defiantly will be going back. Would highly recommend taking your family here.

1 Thank Berdellazf
Seattle WA
“A really bad overpriced meal”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I ate here Feb 2nd. The food was not good. I ordered the crab stuffed mushrooms and they came out raw. I told the server who was apologetic and promised to get it fixed. When the plate came back the kitchen cooked the remaining mushrooms and used the same plate. I was shocked. I ordered the French Onion soup. Way too salty and I like salt. I ordered the entrees that had halibit scallops and shrimp in a lime butter sauce. All the fish was overdone. Vegetables were cold. I thought I would give dessert a try and ordered the cream brulle. It had good flavor but was like Crisco. The only good part of the meal was the wine
Generous portions. Servers were very polite but the food was disappointing. I saw lots of burgers being ordered and this may be the way to go if you have to eat here.

Topeka
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Smelled of old smoke. Uninspired menu - lots of fried stuff. Friendly staff.

Visited January 2012
cheffreyl, Manager at Pike's Landing, responded to this review, 27 January 2012
wheatstatetravele, We have just recently up dated our menu with lots of salads and other healthy choices . Te chef is very willing to do something special if you would like. The smoke is more than likely from one of the only real (not a insert ) fireplace in the interior, that has history on its side . Its been in the building 1970. it is great for relaxing after a tough day .Come see us soon would love to tell u some of the fine points of our property, Thank you for your very valuable input .
Fairbanks, Alaska
“I will be returning ASAP. The salmon was fresh, atmousphere and service excellent”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

It is such a beautiful place to enjoy your meal, your company, be treated with the finest service and dining. The salmon, which I have been craving, was excellent. I am a health conscious person and eating healthy is my goal. The menu has selections that fit my diet plan and it is fresh and filling.

Thank you to the staff and Chef Jeffery for your excellent talent in making my visit with my client enjoyable and one I can brag about to all my contacts. And Will!!

• Visited January 2012
cheffreyl, Manager at Pike's Landing, responded to this review, 27 January 2012
Thank you we are glad you approve of our new menu!!!!