“If you eat at Pike's you are very unlucky to be disappointed.”
Review of Pike's Landing

Pike's Landing
Ranked #11 of 253 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Price range: US$12 - US$49
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Known for more than 40 years of Hospitality along the Chena River , we are glad to have you as our guest. So relax and enjoy our Alaskan Spirit !!!
Reviewed 10 July 2014

A truely memorable meal at this excellent restaurant. Whilst the decor is nothing to shout about, withn its bar area, inside dining and the outside deck, its the food that gives this place the edge. We had wandered down to explore the menu during the afternoon and the place a good feel about it. We booked a riverside table on the deck for our return evening meal, which proved to be a good move. A very good move in fact as when we returned the place was buzzing. Our table by the riverside was ideal, the server was first class, attentive and helpful.Having got used to American potion size we shared. The grilled salmon with fresh salad and teired plates of coconut prawns, stuffed mushrooms and shredded beef was simply sublime... This is an excellent choice of restaurant to taste Alaskan food at its best.
Lastly, not that this is a negative comment but we don't have Cottonwood trees in the UK and the warm evening and light breeze had the cotton falling from the trees like snow; onto the deck and the food. But noboby seemed to mind too much-so when in Rome, you go with the flow.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had lunch on the deck here. While our service was just ok, the food was great. Their salads are absolutely wonderful, as are their coconut shrimp. The guys seemed very happy with their hamburgers too. It was a very pleasant meal.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I sat outside on the deck during a warm day and had a great time. The service was good along with the food. The deck needs to be cleaned badly. A lot of dropped food and cottonwood cotton on the deck!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Pike's Landing Inn was very clean and comfortable. We spent two nights with them. Their breakfast buffet is good but a little pricey(just like all food in Alaska). The restaurant has an outstanding menu and the servings are huge. We shared a pasta dish and barely had room for a dessert between us. The hotel and restaurant are located in a beautiful setting on the river.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

On 5-25-2014, my wife and I visited this restaurant. I ordered prime rib, my wife ordered split crab legs. When our food arrived, my wifes crab legs weren't split. I mentioned this to our waitress and she replied that they don't come split. I told her that according to the menu that they did, and my wife would not have ordered them if they didn't come split. She still insisted that they didn't come split. I told her to get the menu. When she returned with the menu, she apologized for being wrong. I asked her to take the crab legs back to the kitchen and have them split, and she stated, "Oh, they're to busy in there to do that!" As for my prime rib, it was the worst I've ever had. Overcooked, dry, tasted like shoe leather.

1  Thank Barbara F