“Love GHBC”

Great Harvest Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Fairbanks
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: We make the most amazing sandwiches in town, made on our fresh baked breads. We also offer a selection of salads, grain bowls, soups and much more!
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

My husband, friends, and I highly enjoy eating at Great Harvest. Their bread is baked fresh every day and is delicious. They give you a generous sample before you order. Almost every trip to Fairbanks requires a visit here.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I've been to a number of Great Harvest's in Alaska and other states. There is a little bit of variability between them. This one is really good. Their bread is light and tasty. I go there every week.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place has fresh, soft, thick slices of bread. You can try something before you order. I usually like to get the cinimon bread to try and save it for dessert after I eat.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Fresh bread, free samples, and good sandwiches-- all conveniently located in the center of Fairbanks. Worth a visit-- or two.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have never been in one of these places before but everyone told me I had to try it so I did last week. First they offered me a full sized slice of home made whole wheat bread and some of their honey butter as a taster. It was phenomenal! Then I ordered a Cobb sandwich- turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard, on whole wheat bread. Got a "meal" for like $2 more included a drink and chips. I went for some flavored vitamin water or something and Hawaiian chips. Then they gave us all these HUGE sugar cookies for free. Everything tasted great. The seating area was small but not uncomfortable; the employees young, but personable; the atmosphere simple, but nice; all in all I will be returning and highly recommend you swing by and try it some day as well. Their pastries looked amazing. I am making myself hungry just thinking about it.

2  Thank allg00dnamesaretaken