“Nice place ”

71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Nice place ”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Went today for there open skate. It was 8 for adults and 6 for kids. They play good music and the staff is friendly. Wish the open skate was more than a hour and a half. Other than that it was pretty fun.

orange county, ca
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Most comfortable rental skates EVER :-)”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Winter in Fairbanks-- aurora viewing, dog sledding, skiing @ Mt Aurora, and ice skating @ Big Dipper during a public session (although, since it's an indoor rink, you can skate here year round). The rental skates are not the hard plastic things I've found at other rinks, they're actually comfortable! What made it even better is the sound system was at a pleasant level, not blasting my eardrums. And on top of that, the rink was mostly empty, outnumbered by the people using the concourse as a jogging track. Then, when I got tired of the figure skates, I asked if I could try hockey skates. So my first time on hockey skates was in Alaska-- pretty cool (pardon the pun). Overall I stayed 1 hour.
One caveat-- the first public session I tried to attend, it had been cancelled, so I had to come back another day (check the website for daily updates.)

Visited March 2013