“Cookies are the best!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Wasilla, Alaska
“Cookies are the best!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Always go to the Cookie jar when we visit Fairbanks! Meals are always good and the cookies are delicious! Always get some to go!

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Richmond, TX
“Biscuits, Gravy & Bacon...Oh, my!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

It does not get much better than this for home cooking style of fare. The prices are so reasonable for the large proportions and excellent quality of food. On my return list!!!

Visited September 2013
Washington, Iowa, United States
“Awesome!!! Enough said”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was by far the best meals we had while in Alaska for the last two weeks. We went there twice, once for breakfast, and once at lunch time, but my husband had breakfast again it was sooo good. I can't wait to order the cinnamon roll wreath at the holidays for everyone to eat and also the awesome cookies with Milk Chocolate being my favorite. We had to wait the first time but it was well worth the wait. I would highly recommend this place, it looks like they are expanding to be able to seat more as well. Wish it was closer I would go more often So good. Thank you.

• Visited September 2013
Jacksonville
“Great breakfast, but slow service”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had breakfast here while in Fairbanks. The positives: The food is absolutely delicious, and you get more than enough (I got the Sausage and Cheddar Skillet, my wife got the Country Breakfast). And the cinnamon roll is, hands down, the best I've ever had. It was simply enormous.

The negatives: Our waitress was nice, but service was REALLY slow, and I'm not usually one to comment on that. I do in this case because we had a timed appointment elsewhere and thought we had left ourselves more than enough time. We figured our challenge was going to be getting a table...and it was crowded.....but we got a table right away. And then time just dragged. We ended up sort of hurrying through our breakfast once we got it. If the food had not been so good, it would have really dropped my overall rating for this place.

• Visited July 2013
Inuvik, Canada
“make sure you are hungry”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My friend had the cinnamon bun french toast. Looked tasty and definitely filling. I don't eat meat or eggs so my options were limited. I had a regular cinnamon bun. It was alright. I didn't even eat half.I guess I'm more into sticky buns and being a baker I'm fussy.

• Visited September 2013