We took an off season trip to Fairbanks as part of our desire to drive to Prudhoe Bay (we did not make it.) We spent 3 nights in this hotel and were pleasently suprised. We travel with a 105 pound lap dog and they were very accomidating of him and gave us a great riverfront view room. The rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. They were decorated nicely. We had no complaints. We were pleasantly suprised with how nice the staff was and the food at the resturant was very good. We will stay there again when we go up for the Ice Festival in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your Fairbanks hotel on the Chena River, Pike's Waterfront Lodge. Pike's Waterfront Lodge offers comfortable rooms and cabins many with scenic views, a steam room, riverside decks, restaurant, a comfortable lounge, and wireless Internet in the public areas and sleeping rooms. All rooms have refrigerators and microwaves and are non smoking. We offer Aveda aromatherapy bathroom amenities. Our exercise room is open 24 hours. The gift shop with ATM machine and selling food items is open 24 hours. We have extensive interpretative sign display on Fairbanks history and ecology of the area. We have free Bocce Ball, golf putting and FoosBall in the game room. We have a coin operated laundry facility. Our hotel is minutes from the Fairbanks Alaska International airport, next door to famous Pike's Landing restaurant. We have free shuttle service to/from the airport and railroad station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pike's Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pike`s Waterfront Hotel Fairbanks
- Pikes Waterfront Hotel
- Pikes Waterfront Fairbanks
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge Fairbanks, Alaska