We stayed at two different hotels in Fairbanks on the way up to Bettles and then upon returning.
Pikes was overpriced compared to the Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge.
Yes it has a lot of character and looks Alaskan, but room and cost better elsewhere.
No complaints about the staff or cleanliness, everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your Fairbanks hotel on the Chena River, Pike's Waterfront Lodge. Our friendly staff await you! How can we help you today? Pike's Waterfront Lodge offers comfortable rooms many with scenic views, a steam room, riverside deck, restaurant, a comfortable lounge, and wireless Internet in the public areas and most sleeping rooms. We offer Aveda aromatherapy room amenities. Our hotel is minutes from the Fairbanks Alaska airport, next door to famous Pike's Landing restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pike's Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pike`s Waterfront Hotel Fairbanks
- Pikes Waterfront Hotel
- Pikes Waterfront Fairbanks
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge Fairbanks, Alaska