We stayed at this hotel as part of our Land Tour prior to a cruise. The first day there was a musty odor in the room and we think it was from the air conditioner that had been left on. We turned it off as it wasn't necessary and opened the sliding glass door. It helped a great deal. This hotel could use some sprucing up but all in all it wasn't too bad considering it is in such a remote location. Each morning there is a brunch which is adequate but is not complimentary. If you wanted coffee in the morning you had to pay $1 for it in the lobby. The little coffee maker in the room had not been cleaned and it not appear to be fit to use so I went to the lobby each morning for my coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your Fairbanks hotel on the Chena River, Pike's Waterfront Lodge. Our friendly staff await you! How can we help you today? Pike's Waterfront Lodge offers comfortable rooms many with scenic views, a steam room, riverside deck, restaurant, a comfortable lounge, and wireless Internet in the public areas and most sleeping rooms. We offer Aveda aromatherapy room amenities. Our hotel is minutes from the Fairbanks Alaska airport, next door to famous Pike's Landing restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pike's Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pike`s Waterfront Hotel Fairbanks
- Pikes Waterfront Hotel
- Pikes Waterfront Fairbanks
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge Fairbanks, Alaska