“perfect choice at a reasonable price”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairbanks
ah Rose Marie Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 41 Fairbanks B&B and Inns
Melbourne Australia
“perfect choice at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Can only endorse all the previous positive comments.
Clean, comfortable, very centrally located, great breakfasts and a very pleasant and helpful host in John Davis.
John kindly picked us up from the station at 8pm after our long train trip from Anchorage which was very much appreciated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank prahran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 28 February 2014

After researching all the options regarding Fairbanks accommodations, I decided to go with ah Rose Marie B&B, and I know that I absolutely made the right choice! Upon arrival, the proprietor Mr. Davis offered me a choice of available rooms - the one I was originally booked for, and a recently vacated one. I went for the latter, a sweet, cozy and tidy room that was small, but just right for me, a single woman travelling alone. I spent 3 wonderful nights in that room and it felt just like my bedroom when I was little!
Mr. Davis was very accommodating regarding my chaotic schedule (planned excursions returning me to the b&b at 3-4am!), and always had a deliciously scrumptious breakfast made to order and perfectly timed. He also left yummy snacks out throughout the day.
If you want to know anything to do in and around Fairbanks, this is your man. I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Davis and his b&b - you must make his establishment part of your trip to Fairbanks and see for yourself.
One last thing, he does have a precious kitty named Tyla 2 (he will explain if you ask), who made my stay even more enjoyable. I happen to be allergic to cats, yet adore them. I was aware of Tyla prior to my trip, so brought medication with me just in case, yet never had cause to use any.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Jessica D
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I was there for a couple of days. Mr Davis is polite, always willing to help. Food is good, tea, fruits, cookies always available also during the day.
Accommodations are great. Fantastic experience.
Hope to go back one day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank RomanMax
California Desert, California
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Quaint home with many personal touches. Our host was very knowledgable about Fairbanks and gave us some great ideas for our short time there. Breakfast was an excellent veggie omelet with lots of extras. Bed was comfy

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Jltho
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Driving up to the B&B we were slightly taken aback by the outside. The neighborhood is older as are the home. The inside, however, was gorgeous! Newly remodeled and a lovely common area! We stayed in Chris's house in apartment A. I would highly recommend this B&B for anyone who wants to get a feel for Fairbanks. John is very knowledgeable about the area and can steer you anywhere you need to go! His breakfast's are awesome and he is one cool dude!

Room Tip: Try Chris's house apartment A