We were on a gray line of Alaska tour and this is one of their hotels. Upon arrival hotel staff were in Lobby to greet arriving guests. Lobby open clean and spacious. Upon entering room noted cleanliness ,newer bedspreads and nice wood paneled wall with flat screen. Room had marble top desk area and mini fridge. Had dinner in hotel bar, which had same menu as restaurant. Waitstaff were polite and knowledgeable about menu items. Food was well prepared and delicious. Would recommended this hotel if your in fairbanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska