“Really enjoyed our stay”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Pioneer Park Inn
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Fairbanks
Fairbanks, United States
“Really enjoyed our stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Beautiful building--excellent renovations and professional staff. Located in a quiet wooded area. Stayed because of power outage at our house but ended up having a fun relaxing time and enjoyed everything about it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChenaRivergm, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Central, AK, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Nice, clean, NEW - refurbished- enjoyed having the microwave and frig. There were numerous items offered for breakfast. I appreciated the selection! Next time I will take advantage of the workout room and pool - just didn't have time this trip.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you in the future.
Fairbanks, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I found this hotel to be very clean, comfortable and the interior was nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful. (It is complete BS that I wasn't able to submit a concise review. Instead I have been required to waste my time and write about how ridiculous it is for me to have to write a min of 200 words. When I read others reviews I just want the important details, not the condensed version of Gone w/ the Wind. Guess I will never volunteer my valuable time to complete this type of survey again!)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChenaRivergm, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for volunteering your time to write us a wonderful response!
Anchorage, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The room was clean and spacious. The service was excellent. The hotel is tucked away from the main roads so we didn't get any traffic noise...it's a fairly easy location to find too. The hotel was kept well and I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We truly appreciate it and thank you choosing the Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn.
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

After considering Pike's and finding it rather expensive - and having a disaster of a time trying to make a reservation for Springhill, I called this hotel. We were originally looking for a property that had a restaurant and bar onsite, but after reading the reviews, decided to try this BW. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I called (I am a Diamond Elite member, which always helps LOL). I asked for a Jacuzzi suite, which they were more than happy to provide, and at a rate even lower than for standard rooms at other locations. The hotel has been recently renovated, I'm guessing - top to bottom - it looks and feels brand new, all around. The breakfast each morning was good, and included eggs, potatoes, and a breakfast meat, as well as the obligatory waffle iron, toaster, yogurt, cereal and donuts. They even offered reindeer sausage on one of morning we were there, for those looking for something different. The room was very well appointed, the Jacuzzi spacious and powerful (I hate when the Jacuzzi is more like a soft whirlpool). My favorite hotel of my latest trip to Alaska. Nice job guys!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ArizonaMountainTech
ChenaRivergm, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
It makes us happy to be able to have met your expectations! We at the Best Western Pioneer Park Inn strive for excellence. We want to make each guest feel as though they are coming home. One of our main priorities is to provide luxury service without having to break the bank. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope if you come back to Alaska that you will stop by once again.
Ketchikan, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The only reason I ranked 4 out of 5 on the location was because it was .7 mile from the main drag. But I found that the BEST part because there was no traffic, loud people, I am "hidden" from the crowd. This is excellent. I mean what's a half mile? And the rooms are excellent. I will stay here again and drive the half mile for the quiet.

• Stayed October 2013
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Our secluded wooden location helps reduce the noise of traffic as well as giving you a small taste of Alaska scenery. We are glad to have to able to have you as a guest and are glad you enjoyed your room. We hope to have you stay with us once again !
Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have stayed at the Best Western Chena River Lodge the past several trips to Fairbanks. I have always enjoyed my stay as the hotel is very nice and the check-in manager was one of the most hospitable gentlemen I've had the pleasure to check-in with every time; while the check-out employees weren't always as gracious. However, on this trip I was on a more restricted budget and so I decided to stay at the Best Western Pioneer Park Inn, as it was more reasonable and had a two-night special rate. This hotel was just as nice as the Chena River Lodge, with the added bonus of a pool-that I unfortunately did not have time to swim in; moreover the manager that had always been so gracious had transferred to the Pioneer Park Inn. The location is behind pioneer park and cannot be seen from a main road, but it easily found and so much quieter-which is definitely worth it. All of these factors and the exceptionally reasonable rate I received guarantees that this will be my first choice the next time I'm in town!

P.S. you will not find a more comfortable mattress in town!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We are so glad to have you stay with us! It makes us happy that we were able to meet your expectations. We earnestly try to make each guest feel like they are coming home. Our back in the woods settings help keep noise down. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Hope to see you soon and make your next stay even better!