“A great Experience here”
Review of Super 8 Fairbanks

Super 8 Fairbanks
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Fairbanks
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great Experience here”
Reviewed 1 September 2004

Stayed here four days in July-2004. The four of us found the rooms clean and very comfortable. Staff could not have been more accomodating. Laundry facilities very welcome & convenient. All in all we loved the great location near shops, restaurants and all the places we planned to visit. I would stay here again any time.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 October 2003

My six month old daughter and I stayed at the Super 8 in Fairbanks on October 18, 2003. We had been there for a couple hours playing on the bed watching T.V. and what not. Around 11:00 p.m. I was getting ready for bed and as I pulled down the covers a hypodermic needle fell out of the bed. I called down to the front desk employee where she called her manager then called me back asking if I would like to switch rooms. I said yes and told her to give the manager a message to call me when he got in the next morning. The manager did not call me until 10/21/03 after I had called and left him a message on 10/22/03. When checking out of the hotel the front desk employee was, to say the least, rude. I was actually charged for the room. I guess the needle wasn't an extra charge. When the manager called me back he implied that the needle was mine. Personally I feel they didn't change the sheets. To all the future guests that might stay here read this and proceed with caution!

15 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Fairbanks hotels

Travellers also viewed these Fairbanks hotels
Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn
#3 of 23 in Fairbanks
Pike's Waterfront Lodge
Pike's Waterfront Lodge
#2 of 23 in Fairbanks

Been to Super 8 Fairbanks? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fairbanks

Property: Super 8 Fairbanks
Address: 1909 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99701-4009
Region: United States > Alaska > Fairbanks
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Fairbanks
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fairbanks 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairbanks Super 8 Hotel Fairbanks