“Hands down best sushi”

Good for: Business meetings
Universal City, Texas
“Hands down best sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Don't let the construction detour you, this place is so good!! Hands down some of the best sushi I have ever had.. Try the orange sauce on your roll!! Yum!

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Went back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My son and I had lunch there, we were the first ones in when it opened. The waitress was nice had a guy (worker) was sitting at a table the entire time we were there watching Korean TV on a computer. We both ordered the Teriyaki Lunch with Beef and when it first came out to the table I was impressed with what looked like a lot of meat. But the reason the pile of meat was so large is because it was sitting on top of a pile of raw onion. That did not impress me at all. I also ordered Sushi. It was not bad rice was a little to lose but it seemed fresh. For what we got the lunch bill was over 50.00 and it is just not worth it. This place is to $$$.

• Visited July 2014
Fairbanks, Alaska
“This was our first”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

First place we went to in Fairbanks. Good sushi, clean service is ok. Prices are high. There are cheaper places

Visited August 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“South Cushman Evolution With Wasabi Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Dinner tonight with the family at Wasabi Bay on South Cushman. As we experienced on a previous visit, great sushi. great flavors, warm attentive service, all in a pleasantly simple atmosphere. A minor mistake regarding ingredients in a sushi roll was met with a quick apology and offer to make it right. Hit all the right notes, no problems...

Not very crowded on a Tuesday night, so I hope they stay in business.

I'd come back to this place in a heartbeat. This restaurant site used to be a KFC in a nasty neighborhood when I was a kid... so there's some proof of evolution for ya.

• Visited May 2014
“Sushi review from an asian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

So I've eaten my fair share of sushi on Fairbanks. This is hands down the best. The sashimi is the freshest in town. Udon is done right. But my favorite is the salted grilled mackerel with rice. If you are looking for a real Japanese restaurant with more to offer than teriyaki chicken, go here!!!