US$278
US$194
US$434
US$402
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$217
US$340
US$320
1,566 results
All reviewsfree parkingbrooklyn queensdouble windowsrooms are smalll traincontinental breakfastnew yorkwilliamsburg areathe breakfast areahard boiled eggsstarbucks coffeebedford avenueyogurtmanhattan viewup to datenice breakfastcomfortable beds
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I wasn't sure of the quality of this hotel after reading SO MANY poor reviews. I should have gone with my first instinct and stayed elsewhere. I am an experienced traveler and have stayed at many hotels that varied in every way. I have never written any hotel a bad review before, but I can not allow others to blindly stay in such a horrible atmosphere.

The staff members are rude, they tend to treat people like cattle instead of humans. They don't listen to guests and could care less about pleasing the very people who ensure their jobs.

The area is not safe late at night. It's not hard to catch the night guard and night staff completely asleep at the front desk during the late shift, with the door to the hotel unlocked for anyone to enter.

The owner himself double parks his SUV across two handicapped parking spaces, which is why you may have read about guests experiencing parking issues. Also, there is little parking.

I love Brooklyn and the people there. They are not at all like these selfish egomaniacs. If you're a glutton for punishment and really like that 'we don't like you one bit' feel-then stay here. If you're someone who appreciates details, kindness/thoughtfulness, safety, and a place to feel cozy in, stay elsewhere. I wish I had.

2  Thank Clara333
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2014

Dear Clara333,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at Hotel Le Jolie was not a positive one. We strive to provide each and every guest with an exceptional service but looks like during your stay we did not perform as expected. Please rest assured that we have improved since your last stay and I hope that you will give us another chance to improve in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly with any concerns or questions.

Urszula R, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 29 September 2009

We booked late and the hotel was full so we ended up with a room in the basement! This was discouraging, but turned out to be fine. The room was very small but well-appointed, comfortable and quiet - only with no view. The hotel is quite new, so everything was modern, clean and shiny. Service was excellent and hotel staff was courteous and helpful. A simple, but substantial breakfast is available in the morning. The Hotel Jolie is very close to our daughter's apartment on Lorimer Street, so we will certainly stay there again during future visits. This hotel offers a lot in a small package! Try the Italian restaurant around the corner which has excellent traditional food and has been there for more than 100 years.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

Dear SanDiegoSteve_9,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests.We are proud to say that we are home away from home for many parents visiting their children who moved to Williamsburg and all our Team Members strive to provide an ultimate comfort for each and every guest.

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2009

We greatly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Le Jolie. The rooms were a little small, but very clean and well equipped (large TV, iPod docking station, WiFi). I had a little trouble getting to sleep on the first night because of the noise from the traffic but after that I didn't have any problem (ear plugs are a good idea for light sleepers) We switched to this hotel from another of comparable price because it was so much closer to Manhattan and there was a subway station only a couple blocks from the hotel. I may have been nervous walking to the hotel late at night from the subway if I was alone. However, with my husband we never had any problem. The continental breakfast was nothing exciting but was sufficient to keep us going until lunch. The staff was friendly and helpful, although thankfully we did not have any need to contact them since we did not have any problems.

Dear m7winstead ,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and will appreciate your continued patronage. We just wanted to inform you that although we are located right next to the BQE ( Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, we do have rooms located on the back of our hotel facing Manhattan that may be on the quieter side. Also, Please visit us soon as we have so many exciting upgrades planned for Hotel Le Jolie : expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast area, an on-site fitness center and a brand new décor in all guest rooms !

Best Regards

Reviewed 20 September 2009

Can't complain about anything at all. The hotel is nice and clean, the rooms are well equipped, the check in staff could have mentioned about the ice machine / vending machine location hiding on the first floor, and the wifi could be a little better, as I found it very very flakey in my room. (602)

Room faced the BQE, but didn't hear any noise from it, and the air con in the room worked a treat.

Huge tv, nice selection of channels, shame they don't have YES for the baseball, but there was a bar about 8 blocks away showing it with cheap beer, so that did the trick.

Great Power Shower, and nice complimentary toiletries. Disagree about their website description of oversized towels, as I've had fluffier and bigger in a standard hotel in the UK.

Will be returning, as I love surrounding area this hotel is in, and want to explore more.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank M4RKM

Dear M4RKM,

Thank you for taking your time and share your experience with fellow travelers! I'm happy that you had a comfortable stay and found our neighborhood fascinating with many bars and restaurants close by. Thank you for your comments regarding towels which I have forwarded to our laundry department. I hope to see you during your next trip.

Urszula R, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 23 August 2009

Stayed at Le Jolie when visiting family who now live in Brooklyn area. We found the hotel excellent, small rooms (who can afford big in NY) but well fitted out. Staff friendly and helpful. OK, so its not in the best area but we never felt there was a problem walking the area at night and there are locals restaurants nearby.
Bedford Ave and subway is only a few blocks with it street party atmosphere, an interesting area with even more restaurants. Continental breakfast was good with 'just right' croisants, and that does not often happen.
One side of the hotel faces the overhead expressway, not sure how this would be, our room was on the other side.
We will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boeingbasher

Dear, Boeingbasher

Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members!Being located in the heart of Williamsburg, less than 5 minutes from Public Transportation and minute’s away from Manhattan ,with countless restaurants, bars and cafes has brought us an array of different guests. We are glad you were able to enjoy the merits of our location!