“great boutique hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Orange County, CA
“great boutique hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2010

Convenient location in Williamsburg, 2 subway stops from Manhattan. Upgraded to a great 5th floor room with a view of Manhattan. Very comfortable room, pleasant staff who were eager to please guests. Could not recommend more highly!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, 8 November 2014
Dear pru315,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We are pleased to hear that you felt comfortable in your room overlooking Manhattan and that you enjoyed all the amenities. It's great to hear that you found our location to be an easy commute to Manhattan.
Hotel Le Jolie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2010

I recently stayed at Hotel Le Jolie for the second time, which was must as good as the first. It is brand new inside with lovely decor in the rooms, new bathrooms and a very cheery breakfast room with pleasant help. The reception staff is likewise helpful and friendly. A great find!

Dear Liza49,
Your compliments for our staff are most appreciated! We will be happy to welcome you back and to provide you again with a first class service. Hotel Le Jolie continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation and it is a great pleasure to receive positive feedbacks.
Best Regards,
midwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2010

Perfect place from which to visit & tour-- in both Brooklyn and Manhattan. My daughter sent me the link & the hotel exceeded all of my expectations. GREAT rooms w/ calm, chic decor & accessories. Fantastic bath, VERY clean. And free parking! With the savings from parking fees in other hotels, I splurged on car service & taxis. And last but not least...the window opens; an amenity which I generally search for in vain.

After reading the reviews here & speaking to management (always pleasant and responsive), I chose the higher-priced queen facing away from the expressway and towards the skyline: a direct view of the Empire State Building!

Hotel Le Jolie is a jewel.

Dear MidwestHeartland,
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our Team Members. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2010

Although I've been to New York many times, this was my first time staying in Brooklyn - I'm delighted I did and especially that I chose Hotel Le Jolie. The rooms were well appointed, clean and comfortable. The beds were great and there was plenty of storage for clothes, etc. And the hotel staff couldn't have been more courteous, responsive and helpful.
Location-wise, it's excellent, close to the BQE and subway and only a few minutes from Manhattan, as well as being convenient to JFK by subway. You're right in the centre of Williamsburg, which means you're virtually falling over great restaurants and bars for all budgets and occasions.
I can't say enough good things about Hotel Le Jolie and its staff, it's excellent value for money. Definitely my first choice in NYC from now on.

Dear redheadwalking,
Thank you very much for your positive review and for staying at the Hotel Le Jolie during your trip to Brooklyn, NY! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed an impeccable service and thank you for your very kind words for the members of our team.
Independence, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2010

My husband and I have stayed at Hotel Le Jolie several times. The hotel is clean and safe, which are my two most important criteria. The rooms, while not spacious, are outfitted with style and class. The staff is universally friendly and helpful. Breakfast is served in a cozy mezzanine loft, and the staff is conscientious. The front desk people are attentive and accommodating. The whole atmosphere is lovely; when we are there, the staff acknowledges that we are “regulars”. I will confess the elevator is sometimes slow, but the staircases are clean and easy to climb. We will be back to stay at the Hotel Le Jolie every time we visit our family in Brooklyn.

Dear skileyheck,
We are very flattered with your comments! It is a pleasure for us to hear a compliment from our repeat guest. Please visit us again as we have so many exciting upgrades planned for Hotel Le Jolie: expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast area, an on-site fitness center and a brand new décor in all guest rooms!
washington, dc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2010

This was my first time staying after reading reviews. I have stayed at other hotels in both Manhattan & Brooklyn but I actually enjoyed this stay better. The rooms were clean, modern and included free internet & a flat screen tv. The rooms were quite small but the layout worked. The hotel staff was very nice & helpful. The hotel also features breakfast in the morning. The neighborhood (Williamsburg) was decent. I walked about 3 blocks to Bedford Ave & found a lots of shops and restaurants. I paid about half of what I normally paid at other hotels and enjoyed my stay here better. I definitely plan to come back!!!

Dear yaayaaboatema,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Le Jolie. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. One of our top priorities is the cleanliness of our hotel and I'm happy that this was one of the important points for you as well.
JMFPEDS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2010

We have stayed here multiple times. It is right off the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, with free parking (to go along with the inexpnesive, for New York, rates), in a quiet residential neighbourhood. The rooms are small but very well appointed, and the beds are among the most comfortable we have ever found in an hotel. We usually upgrade to the Manhattan skyline view, which is stunning at night. A walk of a few blocks gets us to the subway and easy access to Manhattan. We have found many quality, inexpensive (again, for New York) restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Becuase of the availablitly of the hotel, we no longer stay in Manhattan when we come to town.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank JMFPEDS
Dear JMFPEDS,
We are pleased to hear that you felt comfortable in your room overlooking Manhattan and that you enjoyed all the amenities. It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback from our repeat guests!
Best wishes,