Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brian P
Chicago, Illinois

“Amazing Service” Hilton Bk Team Members

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
Flippe was amazing gave us “outstanding” and also went out of his way to service both my self and my Steph mother Iona for “Belated” Mother’s Day 2024. Huge thank you to Flippe and also Carlos other team members, Estefany, exec manager, Rick, Jorge, Keyonna, Emory (overnight), Emily, Mia and Flippe!
- Brian & - Iona
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
General Manager, Owner at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this review
Responded 5 weeks ago
Dear BrianP3341, It was such a pleasure to be a part of your Mother’s Day celebration with your stepmother. Thank you for recognizing the outstanding efforts of our team members in making your celebration memorable. It is always heartwarming to hear when a specific team member has gone above and beyond to make a guest's stay memorable. We will make sure to share your kind words with Flippe and the entire team. All of us here at Hilton Brooklyn New York look forward to your return!

£225
£428
1.0 miles from Hilton Brooklyn New York
View more hotels in Brooklyn
1,119 results
All reviews the executive lounge the black walnut front desk great stay by nyc standards the hotel staff smith street enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again new york barclays center few blocks subway housekeeping gm uber neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2024

I errantly booked the wrong week for my travel and the Hilton was completely full. The Manager was AMAZING! So friendly and actually helped me find another room in a near-by hotel. I have stayed many, many nights in this location and the staff is always friendly and accommodating, but this was over the top. So glad I am a Hilton Diamond member. This will be my hotel of choice when in Brooklyn.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Owner at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2024

Dear T7502ISdavidn, It is always a pleasure having you as our guest at Hilton Brooklyn New York, and we thank you for being a Hilton Diamond Member. We are pleased to receive such inspiring words from you. They have certainly encouraged our entire team as they strive to go above and beyond to welcome and assist all of our guests. We value our loyal guests and thank you for making our brand your preferred choice whenever you travel. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 April 2024 via mobile

This hotel is good but could be better. First the pros about this hotel:
- clean
- staff is very friendly and attentive
- rooms are a decent size for NYC
- located close to 2 different subway stations
- beds are comfy
The cons
- executive lounge is disappointing, no evening reception or alcohol and the breakfast, while good and plentiful, is the exact same every day.
- the smell inside the rooms. It wasn’t always bad but at night for some reason our room always smelled like weed and on the last night the smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. It was so weird, at first we thought maybe we had neighbors that were smoking but I don’t think that was it, I think it was something with the ventilation in the building. We did not complain because it wasn’t truly bad until our last night. If it wasn’t for this I would have give 5 stars.

Overall it is a good property and good value for NYC.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Owner at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2024

Dear Liz L, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed various aspects of your stay, including our cleanliness, friendly staff, and comfortable rooms. We appreciate your constructive comments about areas for improvement, such as the executive lounge experience and room scent. We will certainly look into these matters to ensure a more consistent and enjoyable experience for our guests. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to welcome you back for an even better stay in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2024

We picked this hotel for its location for a family event. And it worked out well. The rooms were a decent size, and VERY quiet. Comfortable bed. Decent breakfast.
My main complaint is the "restaurant" was really a bar in the lobby. It was pretty loud the first two nights we were there. The staff very friendly and we did have drinks one night, and the third night, did end up having a light dinner and it was fine.
The folks at the desk really not friendly. Bar and breakfast folks very nice.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Owner at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2024

Dear patrickshann0n, We appreciate you choosing us as your preferred accommodation for your family event. We are delighted your room provided all the comforts you expected and that you enjoyed all of the in-room amenities we provide. However, we are disappointed to learn of the issues you experienced, so we apologize for not meeting your expectations or also our high standards. Your comments have helped us identify areas where we may need additional attention, and we will share this with our team. It was our pleasure to host your visit, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2024

I took my family here and never again will I trust Hilton Brooklyn with my stay again. The room was absolutely filthy when we arrived and management wouldn’t even switch our rooms - we had to wait in the lobby while cleaning did their job! The staff was horrendous with their service and the bar is laughably bad and expensive. On top of all that there’s a fee for everything, even breathing. I’d rather throw my money in the blender than come back here.

Room tip: The stay was noisy and neighbors were discourteous to us with smelly foods and loud fighting until early morning hours.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew S
General Manager, Owner at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2024

Dear O2793TSmatthews, Thank you for your review. We apologize for the disappointing experience during your stay. Your feedback is concerning, and we take it seriously. It's disheartening to hear about the cleanliness issues and the challenges you faced with our staff and amenities. We'll address these matters with our team to ensure such incidents are not repeated. Please know that guest satisfaction is our top priority, and we regret that we fell short of your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2024

Had a very pleasant stay here, the place was beautiful, very clean and overall nice atmosphere. The staff were all very kind and professional. I checked in with I believe their name was Jorge, I’m not from around here, so while I was checking in he recommended me some places to eat near the area, public transportation I could use to get to certain places to see, overall he knew what he was doing and I appreciated his help. Definitely would stay here again once I travel again.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2024

Dear dennysg839, Thank you for choosing Hilton Brooklyn, New York for your stay! We're delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. We continually strive to ensure a relaxing environment for every guest, and we appreciate you highlighting our clean and pleasant atmosphere. Further, we are pleased to read that you enjoyed the exceptional service provided by our devoted team, especially Jorge. Your kind compliments serve as an encouragement to all of us, and we can't wait to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the future!