very excited to stay at this new hotel, however, I was quite disappointed due to the following:
1. room has never been cleaned despite requests (bed was made once and housekeeping left door opened!)
2. bar food and drink menu was not ready-ordered several things only to be told they were not available
3. elevator has been having problems-forced to wait at least 15 minutes each way
4. staff has not been adequently trained
As I'm staying here for a week, I was hoping for better accomadations. I've never had a problem with any of the W hotels and took a chance with Aloft. Sadly, I was let down.
I wrote a letter expressing my concerns and was responded with a generic email offering no apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan, Aloft Brooklyn offers a hip and exciting accommodation with an urban-influenced design and a social scene that's always a buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft New York Brooklyn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn