Aloft New York Brooklyn
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$182
  • Pool
US$347
US$313
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$164
US$431
US$340
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$207
Very Good 4/5
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Brooklyn Bay Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$192
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$172
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$534
1,082 results
All reviewsnew yorkrooftop barfront desk staffdekalb marketjay stcheesecakesubway ridecobble hillrooms are smallbarclays centercar servicecoffee makerking roomfew blockslobbynycjuniors
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

While not much to do around the hotel - this gem in Brooklyn is close to every subway and very easy to get to Manhattan for business. The area is near the Manhattan bridge on the LES. I loved the Aloft sensibility and amenities (free coffee) and ease of transportation on a budget.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank foxygoodness
Jean P, General Manager at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear foxygoodness,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

A very nice hotel, super comfy bed/pillows, high tech everything - proximity room key for both room and elevator, fast WiFi, quick check in/out. The room wasn't big but nicely designed. The showers was great! The price was quite reasonable and we dined at a few good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Subway was a stone's throw away and while the hotel web site advised that construction noise was possible, we heard nothing from our 11th floor room. Overall, would return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DParris

Dear DParris,

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Was given 2 beds which I thought was odd since I was one person... Room was nice and clean. Was slightly annoyed when I wanted to go to the pool in the morning and was told it was closed and going to be open at 5pm which was obviously several hours after check in. The pool was one of the main reasons for choosing this hotel. Keep that in mind if this is an interest of yours as well. Could have gone with a cheaper hotel without that amenity.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Cyn J
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I am not sure why all of the negative posts are written. We had a lovely stay. It was easy to get into the City when we wanted to be there. It was easy to get to other places too. The staff was very accommodating. The walls were thin. On our 2nd night we had a loud couple next to us but it did not last long. We would stay there again. WONDERFUL coffee in the morning. Wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jschaberg
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My recent stay at the Aloft New York was my first in these trendy new hotels. The room was small but very comfortable. The downtown location was convenient but the local neighborhood kinda closes up when the retail stores around the corner close up.
What I especially liked was the number of staff who were people of color; the front desk, maintenance, bar tender etc.
I also managed to leave something behind in the room; I called when I got home. Their housekeeping staff found my articles and fed exed it back to me. Nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenny87505
Jean P, General Manager at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hi Kenny87505,

The Aloft Brooklyn is a melting pot with many ethnicities which has helped us become very successful. I’m happy you appreciate the staff and felt right at home. Thank you for the great review. Safe Travels. JP