“Very Professional” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brooklyn Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brooklyn
Brooklyn Suites
“Very Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Me and my girlfriend have stayed with Brooklyn Suites twice this past month due to last minute changes in our plans and they really helped us out. Their State Street location in Brooklyn is superb, and feels better than a hotel. Apartment was clean, with all the details taken care of (ex:paper towels, toilet paper, microwave, electric kettle, etc)
I highly recommend Brooklyn Suites especially if you want to avoid more expensive hotels, stay in local neighborhoods but have a clean professional experience.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor facing State Street, absolutely beautiful
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank andre d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you need a place to stay for more than 30 days, I would highly recommend Brooklyn Suites for one person, a couple, or a family. The apartments are in impeccable condition, with all needs met from maps of the neighborhood, fast wi-fi, to fresh linens and towels. The unit we were in with a kitchen was fully equipped and ready to use. The management is very responsive to our questions before our last-minute booking and very personable with meeting our needs. The location of the State Street unit is extremely convenient, with almost all subway lines in a short walking distance, and the street is beautiful and quiet. The pictures are completely accurate in terms of decoration, light, and available space.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank janevhsu
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have just completed a 5 week stay at the State St apartment block. A perfect location for access to the subways, restaurants and the Smith Street/Court Street/Atlantic Ave shopping precincts.
The apartment block resides in a quiet tree lined street just around the corner of the Brooklyn Fare supermarket as well as Sweet Little Cafe where the best hot chocolate can be found.
Now to the Brooklyn Suites: The building is 114 years old and is indicative of its age as with all the other buildings in the area. The studio apartment was perfect for a couple and is spotlessly clean with all the amenities that you require for any length of time. The stove and fridge are pristine and as an ex chef, I was impressed with the oven. I was able to comfortably prepare & cook hot meals with ease.
Any issues were resolved immediately by Benjamin who was ALWAYS contactable.
Little things like contact phone numbers on the outside door for guests (in the unlkely event of access issues) and a phone in the hallway add to the professionalism of how this business is run.
We took advantage of the towel/sheet service during our stay and this was performed promptly as arranged. Towels were changed twice weekly & sheets changed weekly. It was a lovely feeling coming back to a freshly made bed.
The bed was super comfy and all sheets/pillowcases/towels are of hotel linen quality.
I hope to be back in Brooklyn later this year and Brooklyn Suites will be my accommodation of choice.
I have no hesitation in recommending Brooklyn Suites to anyone intending to stay in Brooklyn.

Room Tip: This building is a walk up only, so if you are one of these people who travel with large amounts of...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Facemaker01
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

At the risk of sounding cliche, Brooklyn-Suites offers top-notch service and quality. Before arriving at the apartment, I was unsure of what I should bring for my stay at the Second Floor Suite. When I contacted Benjamin, who organized my last-minute stay with utmost efficiency, he informed me I did not have to bring much aside from my personal items.

Upon my arrival, I discovered the kitchenette was stocked with all the items I have at home (and more!). The cleanliness was also noteworthy; even the floors were spotless (I take off my shoes at the door, and my socks were never soiled from walking on the floors.).

There were rarely any issues, but when one arose, Benjamin and Enrique (the super) exceeded my expectations in courtesy, graciousness, and responsiveness. Benjamin was always available and just a phone call away, no matter the time of day.

Benjamin's and Enrique's graciousness just served to highlight one of the best aspects of Brooklyn-Suites: The fact that it is a small business run by real, hard-working, and honest individuals. In this day and age, that is a true rarity, and although no one wants to encounter trouble in their apartment, be assured that should the need arise to call for assistance, you will be met with familiar faces and friendly responses.

I will be moving into another one of their apartments next month, and I look forward to spending another month at Brooklyn-Suites. Brooklyn-Suites has, by far, exceeded my expectations in every way, and I was very fortunate to have been able to secure a room (with Benjamin's help, of course) on such short notice.

With the warmer months coming up, I recommend anyone interested in staying in one of these apartments to act fast. They will go, and they will go fast. And if you are lucky enough to secure one of these apartments, I hope your stay will be as fabulous as mine.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed in one of the Brooklyn Suites apartments with my son in December, 2013. It was clean, well decorated, and comfortable. Benjamin was helpful and kind. The apartment was near good restaurants, parks, and shops. Transportation was easy; both the bus and subway were close. I would definitely recommend renting from Brooklyn Suites. Thanks Benjamin. Only one upgrade
is recommended - a better quality coffee maker and a coffee grinder. But then I'm a fanatic...

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Victoriabc_12
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed in BrooklynSuites (331 state street) with my wife and son for almost 3 months. It was truely a great experience and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wishes to stay in New York. First of all the location could not be better, I mean you have soooo many fine restaurants and bars around you. As for transportation you have 12 subway stations and several bus stations taking you anywhere in newyork (Manhattan 20 minutes away). You have a fantastic grocery store 1 block away. Macys around the corner. Target 10 minutes walking. The area is very safe too.The studio was very comfortable, clean and had all the amenities required. Benjamin (the manger) is very courtious and helpful. His staff (especially Enrique) is really helpful and attentive. This is the place to stay in Brooklyn. Thank you Benjamin and Enrique for everything.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Farid2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Beautiful studio in a great part of Brooklyn with grocery stores, restaurants and metro stations all close by. Was always able to get a hold of the manager quickly if I needed anything, but rarely did! Would definitely recommend this to family, friends, and people that need to stay for a long vacation or a starting point while they try and find their own place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family