“Very typical open-kitchen Chinese take-out”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Peking Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Express
Ranked #2,860 of 5,314 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Chinese
Queens, New York
“Very typical open-kitchen Chinese take-out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Several of us from my office order lunch from here at least a couple of times a month. Understanding that this is a take-out joint with a couple of booths for eating in, the food is pretty good, albeit a bit greasy if you order a meat-based dish. I enjoy the Yat Gaw Mein or Chicken Corn Soup. I'm more a veggie person, so I usually get some manner of veggies in garlic sauce (eggplant is delicious). The fried dumplings, plump and crispy, have a nice ginger flavor in every bite. I would also recommend their Vegetable Chow Mei Fun. Owners are always pleasant and welcoming. Delivery is available and we've never waited more than 15 minutes for 5-6 meals, plus appetizers, to arrive. If you happen to be in the Greenpoint area (right across the street from McGoldrick Park) I'd certainly recommend stopping by here.

• Visited October 2013